Gargoyles:Shattered Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gargoyles:Shattered Wings

Popular 90s Cartoon revisited in a Fan Fiction Roleplay. Create a Gargoyle and Play Him or Her.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP
Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Admin Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 am

» It's a little funny....
Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 am

» Dock Warehouses
Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:07 am

» Lab - Tirea living Quarters
Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:57 pm

» New Place, a New Time - Cont
Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:08 pm

» Episode 1: The Doccine
Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 pm

» Temporary Arrivals
Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:26 pm

» Job Hunting cont.
Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 am

» Lab Belonging to Anton Sevarius
Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:57 pm

» Chantry - (Manhattan Clan) WIP
Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Affiliates
free forum

Like/Tweet/+1
Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Gargoyles:Shattered Wings on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:53 am

Lab - Tirea living Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lab - Tirea living Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:57 am

Puck and Baby Alexander were invisible. They could not be heard. "Alexander that is a Gargoyle. Your father has done all he can to help her heal. Now we have to help her get home."
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredwings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:50 am

Tirea was still a new hatchling, and she was tinier then a baby gargoyle should be. She just sat on the floor, curled up with her arms and tail wrapped around her small body. Her eyes were closed, soft little snores came from her as she slep soundly.
Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:43 am

Aubrie stopped as she walked into the room. she has seen gargoyles before, many time actually, but a baby...? she thought back to a time long forgotten as she gently picked the child up and held her close, het tiny body right against her, holding her head to her heart. she wondered why she was taking her somewhere; the baby wouldnt be safe on her own. She took a deep breath, cooing quietly, "dont worry litthle one. Aubrie's gotcha."
Back to top Go down
http://hylee.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:19 pm

The child remained deep in her slumber. Her breathing even as she unconciously clung to the one holding her. She didn't understand a thing going on around her, wether it be good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:28 am

Puck looked at her, "Watch this young Alexander." A wave of his hand, it stripped her glamour. Tirea would wake up for a moment and see a Child of Oberon, someone not quite Human. Sage was old enough and powerful enough that it would not last very long. "Your turn Alexander." The floating baby did the same thing, knocking Sage's Glamour away. "Good Job, Alexander."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:19 am

The child watched with sleep filled eyes that widened in curiousity as she watched what was going on around her. She didn't understand it but it fascinated the baby gargoyle. She was wide awake at this point now
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:44 am

Puck made a scroll and quill appear.  He wrote a letter.

Goliath Clan,

I found what is yours, brought through time.  
She was damaged in egg, hatched and raised.
Her injuries were tended the best in modern magic and science.
She was below the Castle above the clouds.
Injuries tended to and returned to you by Lord of the Castle
Delivered to you by the Great Grandmother of the Bear

You friend,

Puck

He quietly slipped it into the clothing of the young Gargoyle.  He looked at Alexander, "And that Young Alexander is how we force all parties together." He snaps his fingers and they were gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:12 am

Tirea blinked. She was confused by what was happening around her. She had only known life in her cage, and suddenly now, she wasn't there. She was still very young, her looks were that of a baby yet she was slightly older then that. She was just far too small to be considered otherwords.
Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:27 pm

"hey you, lil one. my name is sage." she smiled at the baby, whispering to her, "i need you to be very quiet. ok?" she sighed, feeling the magic pulled away. she brought a little magic up, causing the baby and her to go invisible. "we're going on a small trip." she already was floating. she hated her feet on the ground. "let go." she floated to the door and hit the down button on the escalator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:27 pm

The child looked up at her with big eyes. "I don't wanna leave..." the child said, her voice tiny, barely able to be heard.

(Just a little blurb of info, Tirea looks like a baby but she's actually about 5)
Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:55 pm

"shhh." she hushed the child, as invisibility is only visual deception. "we have to be very quiet. I understand that you dont want to leave, but i was told to take you somewhere. im sure its not for good sweety. im certain you'll be back. its just for a little while." she let her feet touch the ground, not wanting to fight gravity on an elevator. "so whats your name then, little one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:58 am

"Tirea.." came the tiny voice, she looked so sad. "Why am I being taken from my daddy?" She didn't cry out for help or anything. She remained quite as asked, her voice was also naturally very tiny but it was even softer, like a whipser, just barely
Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:01 am

"i'm not sure. i was asked to take you somewhere, so somewhere i shall take you.But fear not, for I'll be there with you. ok?" she honestly couldnt remember if he had given her a reason..... had she even asked for one?.... no. she had been much too tied up with trying to pick apart her cousin's games and comprehend what he was talking about than the job. "if anything tries to hurt you while under my protection, little tirea, i shall take you straight back to your father. promise." she smiled. "or if it seems too dangerous. just know that he asked me to do this." even though she was sure she wasnt speaking of Puck.... Owen..... ugh whatever she was supposed to call him. If it was Mr. Xanatos, he worked for him and could have been delivering the message. she snapped herself back to the child and smiled. she really needed to stop drifting in her thoughts.... that was gonna end up getting her in trouble. again....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:28 pm

They had quietly travelled from the bowels of Xanatos' tower, all the way to the crown jewel; Castle Wyvern.

Sage was out on the balcony of the castle now, Tirea still in her arms.

Lexington sat among the parapet, playing with a Game Boy. Something made him look up from his game. He expected to see Fox, or Elisa. He didn't expect this.

His Game Boy slipped from his fingers, and he fumbled, managing to catch it before it smashed on the stone floor or fell the endless stories from the tower, possibly killing someone. His big eyes became even bigger as he saw the little blue figure in the young woman's arms.

"A....a baby? Where did it come from?"
Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:41 pm

Sage smiled. Gargoyles were amoung her favorite creatures, always with the capability to glide, not have their feet on the ground. This one was smaller and kind of adorable. She shifted Tirea a little, her feet once again not touchng the ground. "oh you know...." the fae looked up from the little one to look at him. "If I told you, where would the fun in that be? can I trust you with helping me with her? i need to get to the sewers-a god awful place-and drop her off somewhere....." she inside was a little mad at herself for letting the invisibility slip, but, alas, it was never her strongest ability. "im not abandoning her, mind you...." she looked over the edge. it was high up....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:52 am

Lexington would find the letter that was with Tirea. It was poetic and written by Puck.

OOC: Adding this. Takes place as apart of Lexington seeing her.

Puck was invisible with baby Alexander. "Watch this. Lets make sure she does not complete the mission given to her by straight, straight Owen. Lets see how she adapts." He waved his hand and made her invisibility flicker. "Your Turn." Alexander did it too, completely stripping her invisibility. "Very Good. Now, lets go." They disappeared and went back to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:26 am

she didnt bother introducing herself, since she knew gargoyles didnt use names. she floated over to him holding onto the baby still. she'd already failed part of her mission. she wanted to keep as much intact as possible. "well? what do you say, my friend? will you help me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:07 pm

"I'm not a baby," the child mumbled softly, she was nearly 5, she just didn't look it. Not one bit. She turned her head to look at the other person who spoke and her already big eyes widened. She had never seen another gargoyle before. She was kept completely isolated, Xanatos was the only one she ever really saw, sometimes Fox. Other then that, she was limited to everything.
Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:39 pm

"yes, but sweety, you look like a baby. and I'm holding you like one too. if you would rather i hold you somehow else, please do let me know." she looked to the other. "well?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Her cheeks puffed out slightly in frustration, but the way she was being held was comfy. Her tail twitched slightly, she leaned her head against the woman's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:20 pm

Lexington was mildly offended. Did he look young just because he was so small too? Appearances mattered, he guessed.

"The sewers?" He repeated, pocketing the letter in his loincloth. "Why do you want to take her there?" He had never seen this girl before and he wasn't about to go rambling on about the mutates. He crawled forward on all fours, like some sort of lizard-monkey. "Look," he said, standing up and reaching out. "Give her to me, instead. She's a gargoyle, I can take care of her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Tirea looked at him, her small head tilted. "I think I would like to go. Sewers don't sound very nice. Aren't they supposed to be stinky?" The young girl asked, she had heard something about sewers before from her 'daddy'.
Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:30 pm

"yes, but i'm not supposed to leave her with anyone else...." she looked over the note that she had been given with the little map drawn on it, handing it to him. "this is what i was told, take her to this place. I do have a job to do. and yes, they do smell." she bit her lip and sighed. she held the child a little tighter. "Owen asked me to do it. I'm just doing as asked is all. I wasnt given directions after than, so really if we went there, I handed her to you, really i would be following what was asked of me, and you could take her from there." she tilted her head a little. "sound fair?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:40 pm

"Owen?" Lex repeated, blinking his huge eyes. "Owen gave her to you? How did Owen find her? Why the sewers?" Something fishy was going on. Was Xanatos up to his old ways again? This would have been the second time Lexington was suckered by his trusting nature. "Let's skip over the weirdness of the sewers and just give her to me, okay? It'll end up the same way either or."

He could show the letter he found, but thought it would be best to keep it as a last resort. "The kid doesn't need to go down there. And she doesn't want to."

He shook his head and looked at the little one. "Where did you come from?" He asked Tirea gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Tirea shrugged her tiny shoulders. "I grew up in there. Daddy raised me, I don't know why they're taking me from him." She wasn't very upset over leaving. She was bored in the lab but...She wanted to still see her daddy, and being in the sewers might make that impossible. Well she wasn't sure. But still, it smelled down there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lab - Tirea living Quarters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next