Gargoyles:Shattered Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gargoyles:Shattered Wings

Popular 90s Cartoon revisited in a Fan Fiction Roleplay. Create a Gargoyle and Play Him or Her.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP
Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeby Admin Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 am

» It's a little funny....
Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 am

» Dock Warehouses
Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:07 am

» Lab - Tirea living Quarters
Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:57 pm

» New Place, a New Time - Cont
Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:08 pm

» Episode 1: The Doccine
Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 pm

» Temporary Arrivals
Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:26 pm

» Job Hunting cont.
Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 am

» Lab Belonging to Anton Sevarius
Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:57 pm

» Chantry - (Manhattan Clan) WIP
Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Affiliates
free forum

Like/Tweet/+1
Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Gargoyles:Shattered Wings on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:53 am

Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ClassicTimeless

Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP   Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:42 am

Your name: Jennifer,Jenny or Jen

Your age:29

Your gender: Female

Your timezone: Central Time Zone

Your location:USA,Louisiana

Character Name:Jennifer Avery/Aurora

Species: Human/Child of Oberon

Race:White

Education:College Degree

Profession: History Professor

Special Skill sets:Puzzle Solver,Shape shifting,Good Cook History Fanatic

Personality:She can be kind and gentle but flip in a second to angry and spiteful. Her ability to be so moody can make those who don't know her uneasy. Usually to fix this she just doesn't interact with anyone mostly animals and plants give her company after the Scotland clan was destroyed. She's scared to get close to anyone afraid to lose them in some way.
[One picture of her in human and Gargoyle form.]

Picture and Face Claim:Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP Penelope-cruz-2845-550x310
Penelope Cruz

History: She started off in Scotland with Goliath and his clan a gargoyle but not a rule breaker she just wanted to experience the life of another species. Her experience was cut short when the castle was attacked and it left her shocked to see how cruel humans could be. The next thousand years she stayed away from humans and lived among different kinds of animals and watched humans from a great distance.

Now a thousand years later she has moved in Manhattan and rather likes it it’s like an American Tokyo to her. Traveling the world over she found her friends again but is afraid to approach them not wanting to get turned away and be hurt. So she sits back and watches as she tries to build the courage to just say hello.

Rp Sample:The laboratory was dark and dirty the lights flickered and water dripped into dirty puddles on the floor. A long stretch of hallways made a maze that seemed to never end and doors that were the entrance to prison cells lined most of the hallways. A few muffled voices were heard through the doors, and they would softly shake the occupant tried to escape the hell they were forced to live in.

“Help! Please Help!” She screamed in many voices and languages her powers going crazy from the cold air and stress she was experiencing. The woman was almost able to slide under the door, but she couldn’t quite get out enough to go through. Her life sign were fading fast and almost not able to be picked up on any machine but who was going to save her? Was he there or was the angel of death outside of her door?

Last edited by ClassicTimeless on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP   Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:34 am

I need a History and a RP Sample.

Work on your Grammar, please. It is hard to read.
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredwings.forumotion.com
ClassicTimeless

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP   Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:50 pm

I wasn't finished with it yet just wanted to get down ideas before I forget them LoL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP   Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ClassicTimeless

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP   Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Is it okay now? I hope so I'm always nervous making theseLoL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP   Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Is that picture of the gargoyle your gargoyle? I've seen it on DeviantArt before and I just want to make sure it's your character and not someone else's original character that you just google searched.
Back to top Go down
ClassicTimeless

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP   Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:32 pm

I googled it but now that throws me way off I can't draw a gargoyle and never claim artwork as mine unless it's mine.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP   Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:37 am

When it comes to Gargoyles, it is allowable that you describe your character.
Back to top Go down
ClassicTimeless

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP   Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:25 pm

oh ok so I dont have to have a picture?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP   Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 am

If your character looks human, you can use an actress. You can describe what they look like in their Fae Form.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP   Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP   Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP
Page 1 of 1