Gargoyles:Shattered Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gargoyles:Shattered Wings

Popular 90s Cartoon revisited in a Fan Fiction Roleplay. Create a Gargoyle and Play Him or Her.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP
Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 am

» It's a little funny....
Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 am

» Dock Warehouses
Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:07 am

» Lab - Tirea living Quarters
Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:57 pm

» New Place, a New Time - Cont
Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:08 pm

» Episode 1: The Doccine
Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 pm

» Temporary Arrivals
Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:26 pm

» Job Hunting cont.
Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 am

» Lab Belonging to Anton Sevarius
Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:57 pm

» Chantry - (Manhattan Clan) WIP
Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Affiliates
free forum

Like/Tweet/+1
Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Gargoyles:Shattered Wings on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:53 am

Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hylee

Hylee

Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) Empty
PostSubject: Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon)   Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Your name: Hylee

Your age: 22

Your gender: Female

Your timezone: Eastern

Your location: USA

Character Name: Aubrie Thompson (human name), Sage (real name)

Species: Child of Oberon

Age: Looks about 17, but all official papers say she's 22.

Personality:
Aubrie- Ambitious, approachable, creative, mature, polite, harsh, impatient, organized.
Sage- Affable, clever, playful, careless, childish, impatient, whimsy, a little temperamental. She hates being serious, but can be.

Picture and Face Claim: Drawing in progress, though her eyes will be colored blue, since she is based off another character I have.

Description:
Aubrie-  Brown hair that goes to her mid back, usually pulled back with a barrette or up in a bun, and purple eyes. Her skin is fair, not quite pale, but not tanned either. She wears a little make up and dresses for whatever occasion. She has glasses she wears sometimes for reading, but those are just for show. She prefers semi-formal or casual clothes of at least decent quality.
Sage- The purple eyes and skin tone remain a constant. She likes to turn the brown of her hair a little lighter and usually more creative hair styles, sometimes shorter or longer. She likes to occasionally change her appearance for a guy, if he catches her fancy at the time. She tries to keep up with fashion, since it's as whimsy and as changing as her attention. She enjoys the challenge. Also, if she can help it, she likes keeping her feet off the ground. What's the point of flight if you can't use it when you can?

If Human:

Race: American/European decent looking.

Education: High School and 2 years of college

Profession: Artist, waitress, and looking for a better job. Hoping to get a job in an actual business, like the World Trade Center or something as an assistant or a secretary or something.

Special Skill sets: Painting, drawing, keeping things organized, can speak German, Spanish, English, Russian, and Japanese, knows a little bit of Mandarin.
Sage's magic tricks- Short-range teleportation (avoids going through things unless its an absolute necessity cause 'it feels funny'), shapeshifting, flying, spell casting, energy blasts (like Starfire from Teen Titans), reality-bending (though she uses it for minor things)

History: Over the years, since everyone was kicked off of Avalon, she's hopscotched from place to place, just taking in the cultures and seeing how places change, sometimes as a traveler, sometimes as an animal, sometimes as a citizen. 22 years ago, she placed herself as a baby at a doorstep, since she had always wanted to do that, and watched what became of her. She was adopted out to a couple and grew up as their child in California. She dropped out of college after getting her Bachelors degree in business and went to the Gathering, thought she really did not want to go. She made a note that there were two still missing, but still made her appearance to the King and Queen. When Oberon went after Puck, she decided to run away while He and Titania were away. Why would she want to spend the time she had with the fae on Avalon when there were the humans to watch? She managed to slip away from the rest of Avalon's citizens and ran and went back home to take what belongings she could grab, telling no one where she was going, a little sad to just run out on people who had taken care of her, but it was more to protect them. It was only a matter of time until she was noticed missing and the King and Queen came after her too. The last thing whe wanted was them in dabger from her whims and wants. Maybe she was getting attached to the humans? Didn't matter.... Her plan was set and she had probbably already been noticed missing.... She traveled to New York City, the furthest she could think of similar to a large city close to Los Angeles in size. She managed to find an apartment and picked up a full time job working in a restaurant until things worked out better for her. Who knows... maybe she would come across Puck some day.... If he hadn't also been dragged back like Banshee had been. Or if she didn't get dragged back first..... She reminded herself she needed to come up with a plan to convince Them to let her stay.

Rp Sample: Copied and pasted from Albany

"well, I suppose that I should go next, being the owner and such." the teenage girl stands up and turns around, staring straight ahead. "My name is Xiaolian Wallace. I'm the-" she stops for a moment, thinking of what to say. "well, I'm sure my family history would bore you to death, so let me cut it short. My family has a high standing in the Alliance. I have been blind from birth and this is my service dog, Di-Di. He's rather friendly."

"I...." she stops for a moment then sighs, turning back to the table and to her tablet computer, "i suppose i can attempt to find you a bounty..... i would only be reading the news otherwise, though there was a few books that i wished to purchase before leaving."

Last edited by Hylee on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor grammatical and spelling changes, more detail because I thought it sounded better and made more sense..)
Back to top Go down
http://hylee.deviantart.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon)   Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:25 am

Interesting. I am willing to approve on a probationary period. For this, you do not have to use a drawing, you can use an actress picture if you want.

Waiting for Q post his comments.
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredwings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon)   Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:10 am

I'm approving but remember, fae cannot directly interfere with the affairs of mortals. Oberon is watching.
Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon)   Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:55 am

Sage: That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid.... Only a matter of time until he notices I'm missing...

Me: She says she'll behave.

Sage: Like an angel!
Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon)   Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:00 am

Admin wrote:
Interesting.  I am willing to approve on a probationary period.  For this, you do not have to use a drawing, you can use an actress picture if you want.

Waiting for Q post his comments.
I'm horrible with actresses and actors. I dont really keep up with them and if any one mentions a name i usually have to follow up with a google search. names and me are enemies sorta. but if you have suggestions, I can look. Her image is somewhat based off Kagamine Rin, but with brown hair and purple eyes.... i tried to color up a picture last night, but it just wasnt working out. so I scrapped it and went back to my drawing.
Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon)   Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:21 pm

so... just so i know, (and i have no idea where else to post this) when are we going to get started?

Also I vote that you make a general chat thread or something. something that I could post something like this in.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon)   Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:14 am

As Soon as Goliath takes Berzerker, Hamlet, and Aciona back to the Castle.  That will be the end of Episode 1.  Episode 2 Can be started right after that.  

We are waiting for Hamlet and Aciona to post on the Roof Tops.

I am going to do a cut away, to prelude to Episode 2. This way you can post as well.
Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon)   Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:06 am

*squee* yay! Should I post or no, just wait?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon)   Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:05 am

If you have a Gargoyle Clone, you can post in Sevarious Lab. If you have a Fae Character, you can post anywhere, except where Gargoyles are, unless you are invisible.
Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon)   Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:11 pm

my biggest issue with Aubrie, is i dunnow when she would have the chance to interact with people, but i suppose something will happen. posting soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon)   Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sage/Aubrie Thompson (Child of Oberon)
Page 1 of 1