Gargoyles:Shattered Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gargoyles:Shattered Wings

Popular 90s Cartoon revisited in a Fan Fiction Roleplay. Create a Gargoyle and Play Him or Her.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP
Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 am

» It's a little funny....
Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 am

» Dock Warehouses
Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:07 am

» Lab - Tirea living Quarters
Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:57 pm

» New Place, a New Time - Cont
Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:08 pm

» Episode 1: The Doccine
Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 pm

» Temporary Arrivals
Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:26 pm

» Job Hunting cont.
Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 am

» Lab Belonging to Anton Sevarius
Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:57 pm

» Chantry - (Manhattan Clan) WIP
Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Affiliates
free forum

Like/Tweet/+1
Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Gargoyles:Shattered Wings on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:53 am

Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) Empty
PostSubject: Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona)   Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:30 pm

(Continued from "https://shatteredwings.forumotion.com/t17-goodbye-for-now")

Hamlet left the castle and glided the distance to the dock. The skiffs were tied up by the dock and he selected the nearest one and tore the rope. From here, he could see his rookery sister swimming in the moonlight. He grabbed the barge pole and pushed off, carefully easing the skiff up near her. He, of course, couldn't call out to her, so he just stood, waiting to be noticed, the waves lapping at the wooden vessel softly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona)   Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:07 am

Gargoyles Flew over, they were waving Goodbye to Hamlet.
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredwings.forumotion.com
Aciona

PostSubject: Re: Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona)   Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:04 am

Aciona noticed and swam up, smiling. "Care for a partner?" She asked, climbing into the boat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona)   Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Funny, now that he was leaving, he was being noticed. Wasn't that always the way?

His ears perked as Aciona swam up and spoke. The princess more than implied that he should bring her along. Maybe he didn't want to. Maybe he had no intention of tracking down Goliath.

He watched as his rookery sister climbed into the boat, not giving him a chance to nod or shake his head. He waited, like a pesky brother, until she was comfortable, then pushed the barge pole in her direction for her to take. His excuse? He couldn't navigate and write, therefore communicate, at the same time. But then, if she was going to be a hanger-on, than the least she could was put herself to good use.
Back to top Go down
Aciona

PostSubject: Re: Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona)   Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:31 pm

She laughed, taking the barge pole and started navigating it towards the ocean. The gargoyles overhead disappeared, seeming to think that if she was going, they were doomed. "Sorry. I just really felt like I couldn't stay there anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona)   Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:41 pm

Hamlet nodded, knowing the feeling all too well. But he pulled out his book and charcoal pencil and scrawled down "Why not?" He was careful not to let the water splash and spittle onto the pages as he wrote, and even more careful as he turned the book open face to Aciona for her to read it.
Back to top Go down
Aciona

PostSubject: Re: Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona)   Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:05 pm

"I was too different. I like swimming more than flying, and everyone else seemed to resent it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona)   Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:48 pm

The mists began to swirl around them, soon it was far too foggy to see much of anything. Their journey together was about to begin

(Continued here https://shatteredwings.forumotion.com/t9-new-place-a-new-time )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona)   Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving on (Hamlet & Aciona)
Page 1 of 1