Gargoyles:Shattered Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gargoyles:Shattered Wings

Popular 90s Cartoon revisited in a Fan Fiction Roleplay. Create a Gargoyle and Play Him or Her.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP
Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 am

» It's a little funny....
Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 am

» Dock Warehouses
Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:07 am

» Lab - Tirea living Quarters
Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:57 pm

» New Place, a New Time - Cont
Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:08 pm

» Episode 1: The Doccine
Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 pm

» Temporary Arrivals
Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:26 pm

» Job Hunting cont.
Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 am

» Lab Belonging to Anton Sevarius
Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:57 pm

» Chantry - (Manhattan Clan) WIP
Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Affiliates
free forum

Like/Tweet/+1
Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Gargoyles:Shattered Wings on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:53 am

Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) Empty
PostSubject: Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan)   Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:14 pm

When registering a character, please have the following information:

Your name: Q

Your age: Over 25

Your gender: Female

Your timezone: PST

Your location: Canada

Character Name: Hamlet

Species: Gargoyle

Age: Young adult, "late teens", typical Avalon clan age.

Personality: Quiet, brooding, sullen, standoffish, easily annoyed, awkward, kind of pathetic but at the same time he's strong and caring.

He's very expressive, an adaptation of being born mute. His hearing, sight, smell and speed are a little more honed than the average gargoyle since he felt he had to prove himself when he had no voice.

He's rather withdrawn and likes to keep to himself.

He's a very quick writer with a very easy to read script since it's his main form of communication

He likes reading, drawing and music.

Picture and Face Claim:

If Gargoyle:

Clan: Avalon (later, Manhattan)

Description: A white gargoyle, his bat wings have grey membranes. His brow ridges have long almost dagger-like horns pointing from them. His elbows and knees also have these horns. The end of his tail is spaded.
He wears a black tunic, and black cuffs with fingerless gloves. The collar of his tunic is pulled up and covers the bottom half of his face. His hair is long, about half-way down his back, black and kind of limp and lifeless. His eyes are black, but they glow yellow-white when angered.

History: Hamlet was one of the eggs that Princess Kathrine took from Castle Wyvern after the viking attack. His egg was slightly damaged on the trip to Avalon and as such his vocal cords did not form correctly, rendering him permanently mute.

Different from the others, Hamlet always felt a little ostracized but it was mostly his own doing. He simply felt awkward around others and so kept to himself for the most part.

As he grew older he began to have feelings for Ophelia but again, he felt inadequate and so pined from afar. Goliath came, Goliath and Angela went, and gradually Ophelia found herself in the loving arms of Gabriel. Hamlet knew he could not compete with the warrior and so now he just wants to know "where he needs to be".

Rp Sample: (Must be atleast 1-2 paragraphs)
That was it. He lost. He watched as Gabriel and Ophelia glided among the clouds together. It made his ears droop, and his heart sink.
Hamlet was perched on a cliff, and he turned his eyes away from the two lovers, to the rocky waves below. He could jump. It would only hurt for a second. Even better, he could stand on the very precipice, wait for sunrise, turn to stone, and become so top-heavy that the ground would give way and he'd fall and shatter into a million pieces. There's be no pain that way, and no coming back from it.

He rolled his eyes. "What are you thinking?" He mentally chided himself. "That's pathetic, even for you. Just be happy for her and let it go."

But he couldn't. Not on Avalon anyway. Not when they were always around. Around and happy. There was only one thing to do...

Perhaps Goliath would have him. Not that any other girl would want him anyway.

Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) Hamlet10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan)   Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Approved.

You might want to NPC telling Princess Catherine and the Guardian that you are leaving.
For Now NPC the Swimmer getting into the Boat with you. She should have her bio up soon.
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredwings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan)   Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:25 pm

She has it up. I was going to contact her about us actually RPing that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan)   Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:27 pm

Yup. I found it. I approved her.
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredwings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan)   Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hamlet - (Avalon/Manhattan Clan)
Page 1 of 1