Gargoyles:Shattered Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gargoyles:Shattered Wings

Popular 90s Cartoon revisited in a Fan Fiction Roleplay. Create a Gargoyle and Play Him or Her.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP
Clan Ishuimura (Japan) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 am

» It's a little funny....
Clan Ishuimura (Japan) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 am

» Dock Warehouses
Clan Ishuimura (Japan) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:07 am

» Lab - Tirea living Quarters
Clan Ishuimura (Japan) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:57 pm

» New Place, a New Time - Cont
Clan Ishuimura (Japan) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:08 pm

» Episode 1: The Doccine
Clan Ishuimura (Japan) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 pm

» Temporary Arrivals
Clan Ishuimura (Japan) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:26 pm

» Job Hunting cont.
Clan Ishuimura (Japan) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 am

» Lab Belonging to Anton Sevarius
Clan Ishuimura (Japan) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:57 pm

» Chantry - (Manhattan Clan) WIP
Clan Ishuimura (Japan) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Affiliates
free forum

Like/Tweet/+1
Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Gargoyles:Shattered Wings on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:53 am

Clan Ishuimura (Japan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Clan Ishuimura (Japan) Empty
PostSubject: Clan Ishuimura (Japan)   Clan Ishuimura (Japan) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Clan Ishimura

Clan Ishimura is a clan of gargoyles in Ishimura, Japan. They reside there and teach Bushido. Unlike most other gargoyle clans, Clan Ishimura peacefully co-exists with the humans.

History

The gargoyles of Clan Ishimura fought alongside the samurai of ancient Japan. When peace found Japan, the gargoyles settled alongside the humans of Ishimura to help defend the town from criminals and to teach Bushido.

One of those students, Taro who was a poor student at best, grew up and became a very wealthy businessman. He formulated plan to exploit Clan Ishimura for his financial benefit, and duped the dissatisfied Yama into assisting him. A wrench was thrown into his plan, however, when the Avalon Travelers arrived. He calmly adapted the plan to include kidnapping Goliath, Angela, and Bronx with the domestic clan and display the whole lot in his gargoyle theme park.

Elisa, with the assistance of Hiroshi, the town's police constable, tracked them down to the theme park, where the two managed to help the rebelling gargoyles to escape. They also helped to dissuade the press from believing in the gargoyles by claiming they were invisible and a hundred feet tall.

Even though Yama believed that the theme park was designed so his clan could teach the children of the world Bushido, he acted without honor and betrayed his clan. For his punishment, he was banished until his last honor could be restored.

Characteristics

It is notable that gargoyles of Ishimura sometimes have fewer digits on their feet or hands, or have more digits on their wings than is found among other gargoyle clans. Besides that, many of the clan's members have thick brow ridges, horns, and spikes, often having more than one pair of horns. Many have spikes, blades, or forked features on the ends of their tails. Some members have beaks, but they appear to be a minority. So far, none of the observed members are hairless or light-haired, none have feather-like wing coverings, and none have their wings attached to their arms and legs.

Known Members

Kai - Clan leader
Sora - Second in Command
Yama
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredwings.forumotion.com

Clan Ishuimura (Japan)
Page 1 of 1