Gargoyles:Shattered Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gargoyles:Shattered Wings

Popular 90s Cartoon revisited in a Fan Fiction Roleplay. Create a Gargoyle and Play Him or Her.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP
Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Admin Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 am

» It's a little funny....
Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 am

» Dock Warehouses
Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:07 am

» Lab - Tirea living Quarters
Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:57 pm

» New Place, a New Time - Cont
Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:08 pm

» Episode 1: The Doccine
Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 pm

» Temporary Arrivals
Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:26 pm

» Job Hunting cont.
Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 am

» Lab Belonging to Anton Sevarius
Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:57 pm

» Chantry - (Manhattan Clan) WIP
Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Affiliates
free forum

Like/Tweet/+1
Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Gargoyles:Shattered Wings on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:53 am

Lab - Tirea living Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hylee

Hylee

Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:04 pm

she sighed. she was getting impatient. "look, i understand you're worried about her. but i was give direct direction to take her to the sewers. I dont want to argue. i'm already cutting out half of my direction and not going to the exact location, ok? this isn't funny. i need to do this because I need this job! Why must you gargoyles be so difficult and... and stubborn!" she pouted a little. "now you made me fuss...."

She plopped down on the stone floor, still holding Tirea, propping her head on her other arm, her elbow on her knee, then played with her hair a little, thinking. she glanced up at Lexington, her purple eyes meeting with his. "you wouldnt cost a lady a chance at a job would you?" she asked in the sweetest voice she could muster.
Back to top Go down
http://hylee.deviantart.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:49 am

Puck appeared and danced around. "Missions are as Missions be. All Players must know their place. This is a game that must be played. Grandmothers and Grandsons are in Play. Gargoyles and Clones are in Play." He wagged a finger at Lex. "Your not playing my Game. I gave you the Clues. You are supposed to be the smart one Lexington. Since you will not play." He was pointing at Sage, "She was supposed to find out a Gargoyle descended from her and a nasty filthy werebear was in the City." Then he disappeared.

OOC: We will say this takes place before Goliath and Lexington found the Bear Gargoyle on the Roof. We will say that happens tomorrow night I guess. Lexington will remember the Letter from Puck when he tends to the Injury of the Bear Gargoyle. Unless Q wants this to take place afterwards. If that is the case I can close up the RP on the Roof and have them return to the Castle.
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredwings.forumotion.com
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:41 am

"Lexington? gargoyles dont have names." sage was sligbtly confused. she'd spent a few centries amoung them sometimes. often never being called anything directly. "you must have some importance to you for a name. It's nice to meet you either way. Now, sadly, if you wont compromise, I fear I must bid you a good evening. I do need to come back here and say my mission was done and inquire about a job." she was talking in a playful tone, hoping maybe she could convince him by not giving him a choice, though trying very hard to not sound like a bitch. "so i may see you again." the fae was back in the air, off the ground, where she liked., still holding Tirea. "besides i need to get this done before sunrise. so you're wasting my time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:06 am

The little gargoyle struggled in Sage's grip, wiggling her tiny body until the woman let go of her and she fell...Her tiny wings flapped but it did nothing, she was falling down to the ground far below her...Then everything went black.

She awoke, her correct age though she still was a very small gargoyle, a little bit smaller then Lexington was. She was back in Dr. Servarius's lab in her glass cage, where her father had left her not too long ago, about a week or so. He had left her there after he decided nothing could be done to change the fact that she was just a failure to him. He never had said it out right to her, so she was deluding herself into thinking that he would come back soon for her...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:23 am

Puck and Alexander were watching.  "That my young apprentice is how to create a dream and make changes."

OOC:  Xanatos would have given her to Sevarius when they were working together.  Sevarius using the Technology that he provided to clone and age accelerate her to bring her to potential She would have been with Sevarius several years. Puck would have seen evidence her still existing when he adjusted Shadowstrike's 'education'. Lex should still have the Letter written by Puck. This way Puck trains Alexander, Tirea is saved from Sevarius, and Sage would learn about Berzerker..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:27 am

Tirea looked around and sighed, curling up into a fetal position. She was stuck her. Always being tested on by this man, Dr. Sevarius, he had even changed her age but her body still barely grew. He still drew her blood to use for tests but nothing ever came out right for him and he always made sure she knew what a failure she was.

Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:28 am

Sage had tried her best to keep a hold on the little one, but she slipped. she was about to go right after her, but she just.... disappeared. she glanced at Lexington. before he had a chance to say anything, she spoke. "if you think i did that, you would be mistaken. well, you have two options now; you can get mad at me for not giving her to you, or you can look for her. Either way, i think iKm back to asking if people would like refills on their drinks....." she sighed and turned to walk back inside, "it was nice meeting you Lexington. My name is Sage, if we meet again. Though if iKm human, call me Aubrie."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Just then, both Lexington and Sage wake up. Lexington is still playing his game. Sage is still in the Elevator. The Door opens and the lab is empty, no signs of Gargoyle or a Young Gargoyle.

Sage has to look for the Young Gargoyle. Lexington takes the note to Goliath.
Back to top Go down
Hylee

Hylee

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Sage plops-if that's what you would call it-onto the air about three feet off the ground, thinking. she puts her hand over her eyes and sighs. this is why she hated magic sometimes. She looked up at the level she was on, watching the numbers going up. Where could a baby just disappear to? She looked at the paper, the crudely drawn map.... maybe it was that easy? Doubtful, but she had to check, Maybe..... She looked back up at the floor counter. as soon as the door opened, she started teleporting herself as far and as fast as she could, to avoid the gargoyle, if she could. she stopped about 50 feet out from the edge of the castle on top of the building, and started floating down from height to an alley way below. She needed to find this kid.... even if it ment walking around all night in New York or the sewers. During the way down, she muttered under her breath, "Damn you Oberon. Damn you more, Puck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lab - Tirea living Quarters   Lab - Tirea living Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lab - Tirea living Quarters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2