Gargoyles:Shattered Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gargoyles:Shattered Wings

Popular 90s Cartoon revisited in a Fan Fiction Roleplay. Create a Gargoyle and Play Him or Her.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jennifer Avery/Child of Oberon WIP
Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 am

» It's a little funny....
Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 am

» Dock Warehouses
Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:07 am

» Lab - Tirea living Quarters
Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:57 pm

» New Place, a New Time - Cont
Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:08 pm

» Episode 1: The Doccine
Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 pm

» Temporary Arrivals
Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:26 pm

» Job Hunting cont.
Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Hylee Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 am

» Lab Belonging to Anton Sevarius
Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:57 pm

» Chantry - (Manhattan Clan) WIP
Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Affiliates
free forum

Like/Tweet/+1
Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Gargoyles:Shattered Wings on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:53 am

Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan) Empty
PostSubject: Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan)   Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:17 pm

Avalon Clan  

The Avalon Clan is a gargoyle clan that resides on the mythical Isle of Avalon, where an hour spent on the island equates to a day in the "real" world. It is notable that the clan includes three human members who protected the clan while still unhatched.

History

Much like the related Manhattan Clan, the Avalon Clan is an offshoot of a gargoyle clan from Castle Wyvern in Scotland. When the majority of the clan was destroyed by Vikings, the 36 gargoyle eggs in the rookery were taken away by four humans - Princess Katharine, the Magus, and the peasant woman Mary and her son Tom. The eggs remained protected by these humans and brought to Avalon (only Mary remained behind), where they remained and grew to adulthood. They were raised by the humans that had protected them as eggs, and were largely untouched by the outside world.
Tom, now the elderly Guardian of the Eggs, arrived in Manhattan searching for Goliath to see if he had been woken from his stone slumber, only to find himself arrested by officer Morgan after defeating some "lawless ruffians." Goliath, along with Elisa Maza and Bronx, traveled to Avalon and helped save the clan from attack by the Archmage.

Unlike traditional gargoyle clans, the Avalon Clan was raised by humans. Notably due to this is the fact that each member was given a name at birth, unlike most gargoyles, naming being a human custom. Katharine gave many of the gargoyles names with angelic themes; for example, Gabriel and Angela.

Known Members

Gargoyle Members

Angela (left to join the Manhattan Clan)
Boudicca
Gabriel
Ophelia

Unnamed Gargoyles (Game Gargoyles can be Created from this Group)

14 unnamed, female gargoyles
16 unnamed, male gargoyles
2 unnamed, gargoyle beasts

Human Members

Princess Katharine
Magus
Tom
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredwings.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan)   Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:34 pm

1 Unnamed Female Taken - Remaining 13
1 Unnamed Male Taken - Remaining 15
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredwings.forumotion.com

Avalon Clan (Remnant of the Wyvern Clan)
Page 1 of 1